Tentang PJJ Akuntansi S1 - Universitas Bina Nusantara
This program is intended for students who are planning to work as a Professional Accountant with curriculum to provide skills in business and information technology. The curriculum in this program based on the trend of global accounting education curriculum established by the International Federation of Accountants in the form of International Education Standard. This curriculum also refers to International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS), which is used across the enterprise in the world to prepare financial statements. The courses offered also refers to the certification of the Professional Accountant (Chartered Accountant-CA).
Visi Program Studi
A leading and innovative Accounting Study Program in the world that cooperates closely with accounting & finance industry and related institutions to produce professional accountants with extensive business, and information technology (IT) expertise.
Misi Program Studi
The mission of Accounting Study Program is to contribute to the global community through the provision of worldclass education by:
1. Recognizing, nurturing and rewarding the most creative and value- adding accounting and finance educators and students.
2. Educating students with the fundamental skills, knowledge and practice of accounting and finance in order to prepare graduates to be professional accountants in various industries and prepare them for pursuing advanced degrees in accounting, finance or related disciplines.
3. Creating global leaders who distinguish themselves as professional accountants and finance with extensive business and IT knowledge in their work organization and communities.
4. Contributing to the improvement of the body of knowledge in accounting and finance practice in Indonesia and global communities.
5. Conducting research, professional service and career development in accounting and finance with an emphasis on the application of knowledge and quality of life.
Kompetensi Dasar Program Studi
The objectives of the program are:
1. To prepare students with solid technical skills and conceptual knowledge of accounting and finance.
2. To prepare students with organizational and business knowledge to succeed in a career in accounting & finance.
3. To equip students with information technology knowledge that is in demand by the accounting and finance industries.
Sumber: DIKTI, KEMDIKBUD
Jurusan kuliah terkait PJJ Akuntansi di Perguruan Tinggi lainnya
Data Dikti Portal informasi perguruan tinggi, daftar Perguruan Tinggi di Indonesia Lengkap, Data Mahasiswa, Data Dosen, Data Akreditasi. Website ini menampilkan informasi data perguruan tinggi seluruh Indonesia lengkap, data perguruan tinggi negeri, perguruan tinggi swasta, data akreditasi, program studi, dosen, dan mahasiswa/mahasiswi seluruh perguruan tinggi di Indonesia.